Search Btween

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Helloooooo!! It's me again;) sooo... MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE AND NAVINA!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! What did you get for your bday/Christmas/valentines day? Lemme know in the comments section!what I got: Christmas - ukulele(I've been waiting and hoping for one since I was like 3!) and a mechanical toothbrush. Birthday- rainbow loom:) new Year- who gets gifts in New Years? Not me!. Valentines - plenty of amazing and creative cards, chocolate:) and hugs. Ok so ok this post I'm honing to talk about myself! First off I was born at age 1. Second, I'm a girl. I have plenty of siblings! I play the piano, a little guitar, and now the ukulele!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so sorry for all the typos! This post was MUCH longer but it kept on crashing! -hence the typos and shortage- I'll have to write again soon! Bye bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should start posting again you turd
    :)

    ReplyDelete