Search Btween

Sunday, December 1, 2013

HEY EVERBODY! Yeah, I know, I haven't posted in a while, but hey! At least I am now!****** God loves you! No matter what your going through! He's always gonna be there. It's almost the end of they year and school is getting difficult... But stay strong! Earlier I posted hard tee traits for every month, it's December and this months trait is.....STRENGHT! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's difficulties that make you stronger. I mean, if you didn't go through any hard stuff, you wouldn't have experience, would you? You wouldn't be able to help other people going through challenges, would you? It's getting late and I'm getting tired. I promise*pinky promise*that I will post in the AM!! Oh yeah, one more thing: today(first of December) is be mature day!!! So be mature! No arguing talking fast, burping, talking back to your parents, saying dumb things etc... Wellll... See yall later!' Tootels!

2 comments:

  1. Oops! Not hard tee; character!! Oh and another thing, I'm another year young! Haha my bday was in November! Bye yall!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey y'all I Gatta tell u I love this bolg

    ReplyDelete