Search Btween

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Be thankful, no matter what.

About a week and a half ago I was on my way to church we were listening to KSPJ (a Christian radio station in Texas)They were talking about being thankful. One of the things they said was "If you get in a car crash, be thankful." At first I was like okay so when my parents get into a car crash I should be thankful? That's when it hit me: You should be thankful that you even have a car! I mean just think of the 7 billion people in the world. I bet only half of those people even have a car. So, to put it more in a 'we dont have cars, we are to young' way, think of this: You're Parent's got you an iphone 4s for you're birthday. The very next day your little brother brakes it. Before I go on, don't scream at your little brother, that will just make it worse. Instead be thankful. Tell him that its okay. If you are still a little mad, just go into you're room and pray. Also, be thankful that you have a bedroom! Be thankful that your Parent's got you an iphone, and be thankful that God sent his one and only son to die on the earth for you!

1 comment: